You would like to …
- support human rights work?
- help to save human lives?
- help abolish an internationally outlawed punishment worldwide?
- Give hope to people in inhumane surroundings?
And you are looking for …
- committed comrades-in-arms?
- a way to really get involved yourself?
- the possibility to exchange ideas with others?
If you answer “yes” to one or more of the above questions, we would be happy to have you join us. As an active or passive member or as a supporter of the German Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty you make an important contribution to the abolition of the death penalty worldwide.
Please be aware:
The usually spoken language among the members of the
German Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty
As an active member you will be included in our internal discussion board, where …
- important decisions – as far as possible – are made together.
- worldwide actions are passed on.
- important activities are planned.
- you can contribute your ideas.
- upcoming tasks are advertised, for which members can then volunteer.
- members can exchange information and offer support to each other.
- … and much more …
In addition to the joint work in the discussion board, we offer video meetings for members – for the purpose of joint work, for exchange or as a vigil on execution days or just for casual talking.
As a passive member you support us mainly through your membership fee, but you still get access to all internal information.
The annual membership fee for active and passive members is 30 Euro (reduced 15 Euro). In individual cases the board of directors can decide on a complete exemption from membership fees. In case of doubt, the cooperation in our association should not fail because of the financial side – please contact us.
Or decide to support our work as a sponsor. With 50 Euro (or reduced 25 Euro) or more per year you make an important contribution to the work against the death penalty. Sponsors are not members and therefore not entitled to vote in the general meeting.
Active and passive members as well as supporters receive our internal newsletters with the latest developments at irregular intervals (about three times a month).
You can find the membership application here:
Please fill out the form and send it to us: German Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty, c/o Gabi Uhl, Sperberweg 2, D-65232 Taunusstein. Alternatively, send a scan or photo of the completed and signed form by mail to: .
If you have any further questions about membership, please send us an e-mail to the above mail address.